Wednesday, March 30, 2011

SciNews: 1st Mercury photo in an orbit and 12 year old astrophysics prodigy

I don't have much time to spare in reading all science news but I always make sure to scan the headlines. After scanning the headlines I would open the link of those news items which caught my attention. The news article must be interesting enough if I can read the first paragraph if not then I would proceed to other articles. Tonight I found the following articles interesting enough worthy to be shared.

1.1st Photo of Mercury from Orbit. Click the link for you to see how Mercury looks like taken by a spacecraft.

2. 12-year old astrophysics prodigy. This boy simply challenges Big Bang theory, finished his calculus at 8 years old and was offered a researcher job because he knows how to ask the right question. Watching this video reminds me of Gino Morgia. When he was in Pisay during his first year, he was oblivious of other people around him when he eats.

No comments:

Post a Comment