Monday, March 21, 2011

SciNews: links to top science news

I wish I could share you all the things which caught my attention every night every time I read newspapers or e-news but it would be a tedious task. So I will just be recommending sites and articles you should know about what is "in" in the scientific world.

1. Supermoon. The link will show you pictures shared by those who went out and observed the supermoon phenonmenon.

2. Japan Quake Location. You will be surprised to read in this article the location of the Japan quake. Much had been said about the earthquake, tsunami, etc.

3. Amateur Tsunami Video. I wish we could be as calm as Japanese when we face disaster. Just check the video link. A good video that shows many split second correct decisions made.

4. Pre and Post Tsunami Pics. It is depressing to see the damage done by the earthquake but I find it cool to see the changes capture by Google.

5. Fukushima Nuclear Plant Update. Everyone is suspecting that journalist would get their information on nuclear plant status form this website. Why don't you check it yourself.

6. Earth's inertia. I though that this is an interesting link. The Earth's moment of inertia has been decreased by the recent earthquake in Japan. 

Enjoy reading and watching! 

No comments:

Post a Comment