Thursday, May 26, 2011

disciplinarian award

Reminiscing..
siraris: don’t you know that I was labeled before by students as siraris’ punch and the king?
pisayo: tuod sir? Gapanumbag kaw?
siraris: yes, I did. But no one dared to complain because during my first year of teaching I was so thin and most of my students were bigger that I do.
mamcerla: ako gani “disciplinarian” awardee gid pirme mag teachers’ day. Grandslam na ako sa disciplinarian award. In fact gusto na gani nga award ni **** per okay ako gid ang gakakuha disciplinarian award.
pisaya: **SA officer** don’t worry mam kay magteacher’s day indi ka makakuha sang the same disciplinarian award.
mamcerla: ay salamat! Ti ano ang ihatag nyo sa akon nga award hay?
pisaya: **SA officer** hmmm, “MOST BEAUTIFUL DISCIPLINARIAN AWARD”?!
siraris: rotfl

No comments:

Post a Comment