Thursday, April 11, 2013

Why Physics


Dear children fo god,

I know that most of you will soon choose your college course. I also believe that you know exactly what course will I recommend. Alright if you still do not know then be a Physics major. There is nothing like Physics to make the rest of your life more meaningful.

I still dare you to tell me what field of study is not covered by Physics from humanities to hard-core science. Learning Physics to the fullest will assure you what life is all about. You can be rich, happy, famous or have them all at once. At the end of the day, learning Physics principles will guide you to what truly matters.

Share the joy that only Physics can offer and live the life worth living. It is in Physics that one makes sense what truly life is.

Love,

siraris

No comments:

Post a Comment